Sources for Historical Sale Prices of Tools / Machinery?

This time around I am looking for the value of a Rockwell Radial Arm Saw Series 33-767.
But next week it might be some other tool, so I thought I would use this append to ask for any / all known URLs where we can go to see what tools have sold for in the near past.
Sometimes you get lucky and you can find something similar on EBAY currently up for bid. I know you can look at historical EBAY trasnsactions if you have the auction # - don't know if you can wildcard search for past bids.
Also, any sites offering tools for sale would be appreciated. I might get lucky and find out what a 33-767 is worth.
T han K s
Tom
On 7 Dec 2003 09:23:56 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com (tom klimala) wrote:

Search "Completed Auctions" on eBay.