Sources for Detail Molding??

Hello,
Im in the process of making a set of bunkbeds. Its on the order of this :
http://www.greatpricedfurniture.com/images/website/products/51236339/31.jpg
I really like the oval bow detail on this bed - anyone have any sources that sell "detail" moldings like this?
Thanks, Rob
You can reply to me at r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m (remove the _ to get the address)
Add pictures here
✖
Rob V wrote:

Lowes sells some or get them online here:
http://www.rockler.com/CategoryView.cfm?Cat_ID 27
Add pictures here
✖
http://www2.archpro.com/cgi-bin/worderc?confc ēC