Source to buy Eastern White Pine (Knotty)

I live in AZ and am looking for a source to buy some Eastern White Pine. I need only about 15 BF. Any sources out West would be appreciated.
Thanks Craig Cave Creek AZ
If its Clear pine you ar going to have a problem, I do not use Pine much but recently made lyself a pine Cabinet and went crazy trying to get clear pine.
If i get another notion to use pine i will have to have it shipped in. Personalt preferance is clear sugar pine, god awful expensive also.
what sizes do you need ??? Send me you list via e-mail i'll see whats laying around,
George In Meza, AZ

George, thanks. I actually want a Knotty look. I have spent the last several hours looking on the net and have found a few places but I imaging the shipping will be expensive. Oh well, gotta do what you gotta do.
If you have stuff with knots in it, here is what I need. I already added some for waste.
2 - 1x2x20 9 - 1x5x20 5 - 1x5x28 5 - 1x5x26
Thanks Craig

Knotty is easy to come buy, Will check around the shop tommorrow if I do not have anything I will call some of my suppliers on Monday George

Pine.
There's Superior in Phoenix, and McEwans in Tucson. Tom >"Pops"

Someday, it'll all be over....