Source of MDO Plywood in MD/DC/VA?

Greetings all,

I am looking for where to get a few sheets of 1/2inch double faced MDO ply. Not the kind with primer on it. I am in the metro Washington/Baltimore corridor but going to Virginia, Eastern Shore of MD, or even SE PA is not out of the question. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,

T.

Reply to
TSBrackett

Harbor Sales in Sudlersville, MD (Baltimore 'burb) has what you are looking for. Take a look at their Web page:

your news reader truncates that URL so it doesn't work, just go to their home page at:
do a product search.

Ed Greeley

TSBrackett wrote:

Reply to
Edward Greeley

Reply to
steveJ

Allied Plywood

6820 Commercial Drive, Springfield, VA 22151 (703) 354-7436

might have it - call 'em. They might give you a source if they don't have it.

Try woodfinder.com.

Renata

Reply to
Renata

Harbor Sales in Baltimore carries several grades and thicknesses of MDO.

Reply to
Glenn Ashmore

Called them (Allied), all they have are the "primed versions". The same goes for the signmakers. Thanks to the rest of you all for suggestions but it looks like I'll have to trek out the eastern shore as Harbor Sales seems to be the only "local" source. Of course they are only open weekdays. Sigh. :(

Thanks,

T.

Reply to
TSBrackett