Source of MDO Plywood in MD/DC/VA?

Greetings all,
I am looking for where to get a few sheets of 1/2inch double faced MDO ply. Not the kind with primer on it. I am in the metro Washington/Baltimore corridor but going to Virginia, Eastern Shore of MD, or even SE PA is not out of the question. Any pointers would be appreciated.
Thanks,
T.
Harbor Sales in Sudlersville, MD (Baltimore 'burb) has what you are looking for. Take a look at their Web page: http://www.harborsales.net/lookups.cfm?categoryID &subcategoryID&cat=Plywood%20--%20Composites If your news reader truncates that URL so it doesn't work, just go to their home page at: http://www.harborsales.net and do a product search.
Ed Greeley
TSBrackett wrote:

You could try calling a local Sign Shop. Most Sign Shops use this material and they would know where to get it. They might even sell you a few sheets. My local retail lumber yard can special order it from Georgia Pacific.
TSBrackett wrote:

Allied Plywood 6820 Commercial Drive, Springfield, VA 22151 (703) 354-7436
might have it - call 'em. They might give you a source if they don't have it.
Try woodfinder.com.
Renata
On 6 Nov 2004 07:33:55 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (TSBrackett) wrote:

Called them (Allied), all they have are the "primed versions". The same goes for the signmakers. Thanks to the rest of you all for suggestions but it looks like I'll have to trek out the eastern shore as Harbor Sales seems to be the only "local" source. Of course they are only open weekdays. Sigh. :(
Thanks,
T.
(TSBrackett) wrote:

Harbor Sales in Baltimore carries several grades and thicknesses of MDO.
--
Glenn Ashmore