source of hardwoods in Idaho near Riggins

Preferably an internet source...anywhere from Grangeville to McCall, possibly Lewiston. thanks, Rich
--
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net
atv rider polaris 500
res055a5 wrote:

FRANKLIN BUILDING SUPPLY McCall Store P.O. Box 1737 14047 Highway 55 McCall, ID 83638 P (208) 634.8111
I don't know what the McCall store is like, but the Boise store is nice, they carry Oak, Alder, Maple, Hemlock, etc. and the guy in Boise said they can order in just about anything else I want in as small as 3 BF or so (one board) give them a call
Then there's always Boise, it's only 3 hours away, and you have High Desert hardwood, woodcraft, there's another one in Garden City that sells rough lumber but I don't remember the name.
i found a web site for them...they don't carry what i'm looking for...now to look for high desert hardwood. thanks, rich

they
(one
Desert

How far are you from Walla Walla?
Have you done a check on Intermountain lumber?
Alan
i actually live in Everett, wa.....north of seattle......but i'm looking for sources of wood that grow in idaho along the salmon and snake rivers. i figured somebody over there must sell it. rich