Source for Wood Kote Jel'd Stain

Hi all, I'm trying to find a decent source for Wood Kote brand Jel'd Stain. I used to be able to get this from a local shop that has now gone out of business.
When I googled the name, I found the company's web site where the product can be purchased - but the shipping on a $27 can of stain was $20. Not much else came up on the product. I don't mind paying $6 - 8 for shipping, but $20 is way too much.
Thanks for any help,
Mike