Source for wood blocks

I would like to find a scource for blocks of different woods besides the turning blanks at Rockler. Would like something w/o the wax, and hopefully stabilized. Anyone got any links, or for the San Bernardino area, that are local?
--
Paul O.

check out www.cookwoods.com
Vic

Cruise around the local cabinet shops for cutoffs for free. I have lots o' scraps you can have for turning you can have but I'm 3000 miles away.
RP