Source for wood blocks

I would like to find a scource for blocks of different woods besides the turning blanks at Rockler. Would like something w/o the wax, and hopefully stabilized. Anyone got any links, or for the San Bernardino area, that are local?

Reply to
Paul

check out

Vic

Reply to
Vic Baron

Cruise around the local cabinet shops for cutoffs for free. I have lots o' scraps you can have for turning you can have but I'm 3000 miles away.

RP

Reply to
RP