Source for unfinished pieces

I'd like to buy some unfinished base cabinets to use on either side of my fireplace. I will then build tops, wall cabinets and shelving and use molding to complete the built-in look. My question is, where can I get good quality cabinets?
Where are you at?

Northeast PA, USA

my

Check the Yellow Pages for unfinished furniture dealers. It comes in many grades from crap imports to pretty snazzy hardwoods.

Such as these? I have not dealt with them, just have the links:
http://www.scherrs.com / http://www.cabinetoutsource.com /
Also, try this: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=rta+cabinets
HTH. -- Igor
Base units aren't that hard to build.