Source for unfinished pieces

I'd like to buy some unfinished base cabinets to use on either side of my fireplace. I will then build tops, wall cabinets and shelving and use molding to complete the built-in look. My question is, where can I get good quality cabinets?

Reply to
NW

Where are you at?

Reply to
Leon

Check the Yellow Pages for unfinished furniture dealers. It comes in many grades from crap imports to pretty snazzy hardwoods.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Such as these? I have not dealt with them, just have the links:

try this:
-- Igor

Reply to
igor