Source for UHMW?

I need a source for UHMW (plastic) for making router table fences. Thanx for your replies.
Yellow pages under "plastic". If you can't find any let me know I may have some scraps around the shop....Brian
Rocker, WoodCraft, Lee Valley all sell it, in a variety of sizes
John
On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 13:46:42 -0500, "Brian in Hampton"

eBay, type in UHMW in the serach function. Lots tochoose from.
wrote:

have
McMaster-Carr MSC Others
UA100