source for thin lumber

Folks -

I am looking for thin lumber sources. I need 1/2" KD stock and due to the volume, I think I may be better off in purchasing thin stock, rather than resawing and surfacing thicker material. Would y'all have any souces? My local yard wants a surcharge of $100 for set up and 15c a BF for custom thickness. I am trying to figure out cost vs time and would like more to go on...

Thanks!

John Moorhead

Reply to
John Moorhead