Source for reverse (left) thread nut?

Hi,
Can someone direct me to a cheap source for reverse thread nuts? I need one for my trimmer, but the mail-order parts distributor (for Ryobi)P wants $13 for one. I'd like to find something more reasonable.
Thanks, H
Try McMaster-Carr:
http://www.mcmaster.com /
You will need to know the diameter and TPI
Leslie
--
She's got tools, and she knows how to use them.
"Hylourgos" < snipped-for-privacy@sewanee.edu> wrote in message
I once tried to find a 5 mm ID left-hand 5 mm nut to replace the the lost nut that was supposed to hold the fan onto the fan-clutch assembly on the 'Murican-made mini-van. I searched the entire NorCal area, including the SF Bay area.
I ended up replacing the fan-clutch assembly for $170. Actually, THEY ended up replacing it, it was under warranty.
-JBB

if all else fails, get a right handed on and turn it upside down.

Turn it in the other direction...
Honestly, try Fastenal.

I think that only works in Australia
--

"newbie" < snipped-for-privacy@test.com> wrote in message
news:E9Zpb.205705$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
Walter H. Klaus wrote:

think you'd have to turn it inside out and backwards to get it to come out right
: Hi,
: Can someone direct me to a cheap source for reverse thread nuts? I : need one for my trimmer, but the mail-order parts distributor (for : Ryobi)P wants $13 for one. I'd like to find something more reasonable.
Try to find the largest Ace hardware in your area. They'll carry them. I bought one for my Jet TS for about $2.
    -- Andy Barss