Source for picture frame back

Wanting to make some small, desk top picture frames from scap lumber -- does anyone have a source for the cardboard backs that have the flip out leg so the frames can stand on their own ?
Sam The Cat wrote:

I actually found a box of them on the curb before trash day - brand new condition. Glass fronts too. 5x7 size. If you just want a few, you can have them for the cost of shipping. Andy
Sam The Cat wrote:

A quick Google Search of "Picture Frame Supplies" provided this link as the first result: http://www.framingsupplies.com/FramingSupplies.htm
-Nathan
Thanks -- it appears the proper search term is "easel back" -- just what I was looking for
Cheers Sam

On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 07:45:36 -0400, "Sam The Cat"

Because I need the glass and the back, I just go to walmart or whatever and get the cheapest frame I can find if I don't have any lying around.
-Leuf