Source for old Craftsman tool parts?

I have an old (but good) jointer I need the guard (and blades soon) for. Anybody know a source? The sears site has none listed.
--
-Jim

If you want to reply by email its --> ryan at jimryan dot com

the blades are almost certainly generic. people here have reported satisfaction with freud's jointer blades.
the guard is another matter. try www.owwm.com . somebody there might have a lead for you. in a pinch you can make one.
Call Sears before giving up. Wilson

for.
Try: http://www.belsaw.com for the blades & maybe even parts
--
Jon Down
Under no circumstances should you buy replacement knives from Sears. Go to Freud or most any other brand. Sears QC sucks.     j4