Source for old Craftsman tool parts? (2023 Update)

I have an old (but good) jointer I need the guard (and blades soon) for. Anybody know a source? The sears site has none listed.

Reply to
jtpr

the blades are almost certainly generic. people here have reported satisfaction with freud's jointer blades.

the guard is another matter. try

. somebody there might have a lead for you. in a pinch you can make one.

Reply to
bridger

Reply to
Wilson
    • P
  • Vote on answer
  • posted

Try:

for the blades & maybe even parts

Reply to
P©WÉ®T©©LMAN

Under no circumstances should you buy replacement knives from Sears. Go to Freud or most any other brand. Sears QC sucks. j4

Reply to
jo4hn

Call service/parts at 1-800-469-4663. I've ordered parts for a router more than 30 yr old.

Knowledgeable, helpful. Rep told me that their website shows only relatively new stuff, they can go way back into their intranet.

Can't comment on other folks opinions of inferior quality. My subject router is same as the Ryobi RE600, apparently an industry classic.

good hunt>I have an old (but good) jointer I need the guard (and blades soon) for.

Reply to
Gerry Wolfe

Discharge dust elbow. For113 radial arm saw

Reply to
Larry