Source for NEW breast drills?

Does anyone know where I could order (new) breast drills? I have a requirement for several and Google has only yielded a few hits on overseas manufacturers.
Steve P.
Call it a "brace" and check froogle.
http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=brace%20and%20bit&hl=en&lr=&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2003-49,GGLD:en&sa=N&tab=wf
-j

But a brace is quite a different tool.

Then I'm wrong... ah well, there is always a first time..
-j

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
The model shown on the Lemans.com website appears to be the same one that I've seen on various Chindiastan websites. The "out of stock" note makes me leary of delivery. OSH is on the wrong coast and doesn't have a online store.
Thanks for the suggestions but I'm still looking.

: Does anyone know where I could order (new) breast drills? I have a : requirement for several and Google has only yielded a few hits on overseas : manufacturers.
Why not used? There's a ton of really high quality ones on the oldtools circuit.
    -- Andy Barss