Source for NEW breast drills?

Does anyone know where I could order (new) breast drills? I have a requirement for several and Google has only yielded a few hits on overseas manufacturers.

Steve P.

Reply to
Steve P.

Call it a "brace" and check froogle.

But a brace is quite a different tool.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Then I'm wrong... ah well, there is always a first time..

-j

I saw what I "think" you mean at Orchard Supply Hardware (OSH) the other day..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

The model shown on the Lemans.com website appears to be the same one that I've seen on various Chindiastan websites. The "out of stock" note makes me leary of delivery. OSH is on the wrong coast and doesn't have a online store.

Thanks for the suggesti>

Reply to
Steve P.

Steve P. wrote: : Does anyone know where I could order (new) breast drills? I have a : requirement for several and Google has only yielded a few hits on overseas : manufacturers.

Why not used? There's a ton of really high quality ones on the oldtools circuit.

-- Andy Barss

Reply to
Andrew Barss