Source for metal studs

I'm looking for a retail source for metal studs, sometimes called bell studs. They are used on musical instrument and other cases and on some luggage. They are hemispheres that protrude from the exterior of the cases and act as feet. They attach to the cases with split rivets. I found some at Ohio Travel Bag, but they won't sell retail. Does anyone know of a retail source for these? Thanks.

Reply to
Mark Davis

Something you might try is asking them for the name of one of their dealers/distributors. I've had luck with the information the business provided to be a source for the item, ended up being a local retailer that I would of never thought of. Wish you luck.

Darwin

Reply to
DAC

Yeah, I tried that. Turns out the local retailer won't order them just for one customer because they have to order more than I need. Maybe if I bought a few guitars from them instead of buying them all off eBay they might be friendlier.

Reply to
Mark Davis