Source for Mesquite in Houston

Looking for a few boards of Mesquite wood in the west Houston area on an upcoming business trip. Directions to sellers or suppliers would be appreciated. Also links to woodworking or woodturning groups in the Houston area would also be appreciated
--
Thanks
Stephen

The link should have been this one.
http://www.texasmesquiteassn.org/
Stephen wrote in

Hi Stphen,     Although I am not in Houston (about 3.5 hours West), I stock Kiln Dried Mesquite in four grades/price ranges. I am loading my kiln with a fresh batch of wood. If you need something beside 4/4 or 8/4, let me know and I can cut the thicknesses you need while processing the sawlogs.     I can ship wood to you if you would like if you don't find something to fit your needs in Houston. I have a price list you can download at http://www.tbird-hardwoods.com     Ya'll have fun in Houston. <grin>
--
Michael Burton
Thunderbird Hardwoods

Stephen wrote in

    The Cutting Edge will be hosting a series of woodturning workshops by internationally renowned turner Lyle Jamieson March 19-22, 2005. It is in Southwest Houston. They are really nice folks. For more information go here http://www.cuttingedgetools.com/seminarsched.html . http://www.cuttingedgetools.com
--
Michael Burton
Thunderbird Hardwoods
: > Looking for a few boards of Mesquite wood in the west Houston area on : > an upcoming business trip. Directions to sellers or suppliers would : > be appreciated. Also links to woodworking or woodturning groups in the : > Houston area would also be appreciated
: Hi Stphen, :     Although I am not in Houston (about 3.5 hours West), I stock Kiln : Dried Mesquite in four grades/price ranges. I am loading my kiln with a : fresh batch of wood. If you need something beside 4/4 or 8/4, let me know : and I can cut the thicknesses you need while processing the sawlogs. :     I can ship wood to you if you would like if you don't find something : to fit your needs in Houston. I have a price list you can download at : http://www.tbird-hardwoods.com :     Ya'll have fun in Houston. <grin> : -- : Michael Burton : Thunderbird Hardwoods : Llano, TX
: mhburton at tbird-hardwoods dot com
Thomas D. Ireland wrote in

--
Michael Burton