Source for MDO plywood in NEPA

Good day to all. I'm looking for a source for MDO plywood in the northeastern PA area. I live in the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre/Hazleton section of the state and have come up dry searching for " thick sheets for an outdoor project. Any residents in this group have any lines on where I can find this? Thanks for any input.
Tom Flyer