Source for Lumber in the Taos area

We're going to Taos for a vacation later this month, flying in and out of Albequ. and I was wondering if anyone knows of a good place there to purchase -- or at least look at -- local lumber like mesquite or something similar. TIA Norm

Would it be economical to fly wood out? Are you sure mesquite grows up there?
Leon wrote:

I've never seen it grow anywhere north of Texas, and according to the book "The Magnificent Mesquite" by Ken E. Rogers (I said "Ken E." not "Kenny") that except for sparse areas in the southern corners of California, Nevada, Utah, and Colorado, Oklahoma is about as far north as you're going to see it. Interestingly, it does grow in many other continents: Central and South America, Africa, Central Asia, and Australia.
Steve is right...not much mesquite here. Native woods are mostly ponderosa pine, juniper, cedar, spruce. In Taos don't miss the Fechin House. He was a Russian woodworker that did some really good stuff for his house in the Southwestern style