Source for Jewelry Box Hardware

I'm am building my daughter a jewelry box and I'm amazed at how much Rockler & Woodcraft sells there hardware.
Anyone know of a cheaper source.
Lee Valley

Whitechapel Ltd. robo hippy
http://www.bearwood.com/ is a great place for small hardware. Their website is very text based and hard to find what you want but if you see something close just click on the catalog listing to see a picture, then click on the more info link and you will get a PDF page from their printed catalog that has lots o pictures and the catalog numbers for each.
www.dlawlesshardware.com has a little less selection for jewelry boxes but does have some. Good prices and free shipping with orders over $50. I use them a lot. Nice folks. If you call them you get the impression they are sitting at theor kitchen table and they are very accomodating.
www.wwhardware.com has a BIG catalog.