Source for Jacobs Power collet in UK?

This tool free router collet looks like just the job for saving time out on site (hanging FD60 fire doors for 17.50 a shot, plus 11.75 for the mortise latch so hinging and latching with the router is a must if I want to eat), but I can't seem to find a UK outlet. Google is pretty sparse on the subject and none of my usual outlets round here seem to have heard of it. Anybody know of a UK outlet or a US dealer willing to supply across the pond? Router is a Makita 3612C, apparently they make a Power Collet to fit. TIA.
deadlock wrote:

See Jacob's web site for a list of their distributors.
http://www.jacobschuck.com/partners.asp
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

on
mortise
subject
Router

I believe Jacobs discontinued it a few years ago. Maybe you can find some NOS on ebay.
--
No dumb questions, just dumb answers.