Source for hardware in moderate quantity...

I'm looking for a reasonably priced source for a couple common hardware items in moderate quantity.

What I need is the cam lock and cam bolts (bolts with machine thread, not MDF thread) commonly used in knock down / RTA furniture, roughly

75-100 ea.

I also need the plastic (or metal) pin type shelf clips with the retaining catch for 1/2" shelves to prevent them from tipping up in 100 qty.

I've found these items in small quantity (4) and overpriced form at HD and Lowe's and searches of the Woodcraft and Lee Valley sites didn't provide any better results.

Anyone know a better source?

Thanks,

Pete C.

Reply to
Pete C.

Better is relative, but I guess this is as good a place to start as any would be

George

Pete C.

Reply to
Pete C.

hardware. I found shelf clips for about $6/25, but not the style with the safety catch.

Pete C.

Reply to
Pete C.

Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

Tom Watson

Found them at

Big selection, sold in multiples of 25 at very reasonable prices.

From their site:

"NOTICE TO WEBSITE VISITORS: We are a National Wholesaler, focused on the commercial woodworking industry, not the retail trade. Therefore, we have instituted a minimum website order of $75.00. We thank you for your understanding."

Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

Pete C.

Reply to
Pete C.

~$100 order placed, hopefully should receive it by the end of the week.

Pete C.

Reply to
Pete C.

Nobody's suggested here yet:

I've bought a lot of stuff from them with no problems.

Paul Franklin

Reply to
Paul Franklin

Reply to