Source for hardware in moderate quantity...

I'm looking for a reasonably priced source for a couple common hardware items in moderate quantity.
What I need is the cam lock and cam bolts (bolts with machine thread, not MDF thread) commonly used in knock down / RTA furniture, roughly 75-100 ea.
I also need the plastic (or metal) pin type shelf clips with the retaining catch for 1/2" shelves to prevent them from tipping up in 100 qty.
I've found these items in small quantity (4) and overpriced form at HD and Lowe's and searches of the Woodcraft and Lee Valley sites didn't provide any better results.
Anyone know a better source?
Thanks,
    Pete C.

Better is relative, but I guess this is as good a place to start as any would be http://www.fastenal.com/web/home.ex
George wrote:

I don't see anything even close to those items there.
Pete C.
George wrote:

I checked McMaster-Carr and wasn't able to find any of the cam-bolt hardware. I found shelf clips for about $6/25, but not the style with the safety catch.
Pete C.

http://www.hafele.com/us //
http://www.outwaterhardware.com/index.asp
http://www.mcmaster.com /
Regards,
Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /
"Pete C." wrote:

Found them at http://www.outwaterhardware.com
Big selection, sold in multiples of 25 at very reasonable prices.
From their site:
"NOTICE TO WEBSITE VISITORS: We are a National Wholesaler, focused on the commercial woodworking industry, not the retail trade. Therefore, we have instituted a minimum website order of $75.00. We thank you for your understanding."
Seems perfectly reasonable to me.
Pete C.
"Pete C." wrote:

~$100 order placed, hopefully should receive it by the end of the week.
Pete C.

www.woodworkershardware.com
I've bought a lot of stuff from them with no problems.
Paul Franklin
I believe these folks will have that:
http://wwhardware.com/index.cfm/pageid/2