source for good quality, fair price H&L 6" ROS discs

recommendations?

Amazon and Mirka?

Reply to
nospam_coloradotrout

Mirka Gold is outstanding sandpaper.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

Reply to
nospambob

I see that Wood mag, Nov 03 had a review.

Any>recommendations?

Reply to
nospam_coloradotrout

I haven't done much price comparisons, but I've been very happy with their products:

MB

May only buy certain grits every couple of years, but NBD.

My prices from them are very competitive for 6" H&L to fit a Bosch ROS.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Me too... I've been using them since George posted their URL in the woodturning group re: the box of roll ends (bargain boxes)

I get all my 1" to 4" H&L disks, mandrels, pads, etc there and disks in 50 packs for $12 to $15 depending on size/grit..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis