source for good quality, fair price H&L 6" ROS discs

recommendations?
Amazon and Mirka?
nospam snipped-for-privacy@mesanetworks.net wrote:

Mirka Gold is outstanding sandpaper.
Barry
Believe www.homesteadfinishing.com carries them.
On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 11:48:36 -0700, nospam snipped-for-privacy@mesanetworks.net wrote:

I see that Wood mag, Nov 03 had a review.
Anyone have that handy?
On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 11:48:36 -0700, nospam snipped-for-privacy@mesanetworks.net wrote:

nospam snipped-for-privacy@mesanetworks.net wrote:

I haven't done much price comparisons, but I've been very happy with their products:
http://klingspor.com /
MB wrote:

I buy 100 pieces/grit/purchase.
May only buy certain grits every couple of years, but NBD.
My prices from them are very competitive for 6" H&L to fit a Bosch ROS.
Lew

Me too... I've been using them since George posted their URL in the woodturning group re: the box of roll ends (bargain boxes)
I get all my 1" to 4" H&L disks, mandrels, pads, etc there and disks in 50 packs for $12 to $15 depending on size/grit..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing