Source for edge banding

At the request of the missus, I applied new laminate to some used furniture we recently purchased for the kids' rooms. I started with white melamine and applied the laminate. I'm now looking for new edging, but am coming up empty. I can find all the white, black, and almond I want, but according to the missus, those colors don't go with the laminate we have. My Googling has come up empty for other colors, assuming I don't want to buy 6000 feet, which I don't. Does anyone have a source for a smallish (30 feet) quantity of plastic edging?
todd

Why not use the same laminate on the edges...?
John

I don't have enough of it left. The original intent was to use t-molding, but then the missus changed her mind. '
todd

Have you tried fastcap.com? I know they have a lot of things like that. Andy
Woodcraft sells Fastcap. Did you consider wood edging?
You didn't say what color, but these folks have most of them....
http://www.fastcap.com/prod2.asp?page stedge
and a very annoying web site...