Source for cypress?

Greetings All, I am in the middle of a major remodel and would like to put T&G cypress on one of the smaller walls, about 70 sq. ft. And hopefully use the same material for door and window casings. I really like the vertical grain clear flooring that Goodwin sells, but wonder if I can buy something similar (even if it's not river reclaimed) and mill it up myself. Any ideas out there??? TIA, Mark

Where are ya?
--
Regards,
Chicagoland area
Doug Miller wrote:

If you don't mind a little "road trip"... Hollingsworth Lumber, in Russiaville, Indiana (some 30-40 miles NNW of Indianapolis), has cypress. Not sure if they would have exactly what you're looking for, but Hollingsworth carries good stuff at *very* reasonable prices. Might be worth a call. (765) 883-5836

--
Regards,
The wife and I may go to Amish country, may be worth a little side trip. Thanks Doug
Doug Miller wrote:

Try http://www.alvahardwoods.com /
I got some real nice T&G cypress from these guys.
Thanks for the link, too bad they're closed till the end of September.....