Source for Cigar Box Hardware

I am looking for a source for inexpensive pronged box hardware (small surface mounted hinges and clasps - like that found on wooden cigar boxes) in large quantity (50-100+)
Recommendations?
TIA, Danny
Danny Stone wrote:

Did a quick search on Clusty for box hardware & came up with: http://www.umei.com/cb/wood-box-hinge-hg-25.htm and http://www.umei.com/p/f/wood-box-hardware-pricing.htm#Hinges for prices. looks like at 10 sets per bag, they are about 50 cents per pair if you order 50+ bags I've never ordered from them & have no link to them other than thru the search engine.
Phil
I didn't look specifically for cigar box hardware, but both Rockler.com and leevalley.com have very extensive collections of hardware. Andy