Source for casters that lift tool base?

I am looking for a cost-effective (budget) source for casters that lift the tool base that they are attached to and then lock in their down (lifting) position -- they lift the tool off its feet. Here is an example of the type: http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=TOOL&pid924934000
One problem is that I do not know if they have a special name, so I've had no luck froogling. The Sears price is $40/set of 4, and I'm hoping to do better. Also I am hoping to find a somewhat different design than the ones at the link. TIA -- Igor

Rockler sells a knock-off of the Delta mobile base with the lever caster. You can buy the caster separately for around fifty bucks from Delta, or $15.99 from Rockler: http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_details.cfm?&sku#83&filter#650 Scroll down a bit to see the caster sold separately.
HTH
I may not be able to help you with the price, but Woodcraft has a set of casters which mount directly on the leg and are spring loaded. This sounds like what you are looking for.
http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyid703
I know the frustration of trying to search but not find. I did a search for these earlier in the day using "contractor saw leg caster" and could not find them. I knew I had seen them recently and only found them by paging through the recent Woodcraft catalog. Sometimes paper is the way to go.
Dave Paine.

the
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=TOOL&p id924934000
ones

for
Try Googling "retractable caster".

For what it's worth, I bought a set of these and they work really well!! Beats the hell out of the mobile base that came with my saw. The set from Sears may do the job, but I doubt they're as solid and well-built as this set.
My $.02
jmac Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx
Try Woodcraft also.
Michael