source for bracket to fix a wobbly table?

Hi. I'm looking for a bracket that I remember seeing several years ago. I've done at least 100 google searches, and have had no luck finding it.
This is a steel (?) bracket for a wooden table with wooden legs. The bracket is used to repair wobbly tables. It wraps around the two exposed sides of a (square-topped) leg, and I think it also has a face that comes in contact with the underside of the table top. There are various screw holes so the leg is secured from multiple directions at the same time.
Anyone know of a source for such a bracket? Besides Google searches I've looked at Rockler, etc...
Thanks.
Alan Wolf
snipped-for-privacy@blah.com wrote:

http://buckworks.com/woodworking/buy/supplies-2867.shtml
--
Bill

I don't think so. I did find these in my searches, but from the small pictures it doesn't seem like they wrap around two sides of a leg. Actually, I can't figure out from those pictures exactly where they'd go!
On Thu, 27 May 2004 16:45:09 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@fleh.com wrote:

those full the leg tight to the apron. the first one (34290) has screw holes to attach the top. the hanger bolt screws into the leg, diagonally from the inside corner. the wing flanges attach to the inside of the apron.
On Thu, 27 May 2004 14:05:03 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@thanks.com wrote:

uuurp. "Pull" the leg tight....

snipped-for-privacy@fleh.com wrote:

These are for a table that has aprons under the top, between the legs. The ends of the brace are screwed to the aprons so that the center of the brace is a short distance from the inside corner of the leg. The screw with the wingnut is then screwed into the inside corner of the leg and then the wingnut is tightened so that the leg is drawn inward to where the inside edges of the leg are pulled up to the aprons. The first pictured brace can also be screwed into the top after the wingnuts are drawn in. If your table doesn't have aprons, then these would not work.
--
Bill

Thanks guys. These may do the job.