source for black border inlay

Does anyone know of a source for border inlay? I need some black strips, 1/8" x 1/8", any length, preferably 36" or so. I have previously purchased these from Dover Inlays, but they are now out of business.

Might try Grizzly. Their president is a guitar builder and they have started selling specialty inlays and other items during the past few years. Don't know about black but they might be worth a look. I have seen inlay in their Springfield store and this will get you to the general area of their catalog:
http://www.grizzly.com/catalog/2009/Main/392
RonB
On Sun, 2 Aug 2009 12:37:22 -0700 (PDT), Fred

Constantine's has thinner black inlay, does it have to be 1/8 thick? or can you build it up?
http://www.constantines.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID 39
Another option depending on the application is to use black epoxy..pour it in, slightly overfilling, let it set, scrape it flush. Once of the TV WW shows demonstrated that on a project.
Paul F.
www.veneerinlays.com 301-582-3848