Source for Bamboo ply

Does anyone know a good source for bamboo plywood. Would prefer something in the Boston, MA area. Otherwise mail order in the US.
Does anyone know a good source for bamboo plywood. Would prefer something in the Boston, MA area. Otherwise mail order in the US.

A little searching will go a long way. http://search.yahoo.com/search?p mboo+plywood http://www.google.com/search?as_q mboo+plywood
Thanks for this searhc that I already ran. Was wondering if anyone knew of a good local resource they have used.
Also, to anyone who might help. I am specifically NOT looking for bamboo floring material.
I bought some bamboo flooring couple of years ago, was shipped out of Cincinnatti, IIRC. They also carried bamboo paneling. Company was called "Timbergrass". Try a search for bamboo flooring--most companies probably carry a line of panel/sheet material.
Dan