Source for Bamboo ply

Does anyone know a good source for bamboo plywood. Would prefer something in the Boston, MA area. Otherwise mail order in the US.

Reply to
diverwoodworker

Does anyone know a good source for bamboo plywood. Would prefer something in the Boston, MA area. Otherwise mail order in the US.

Reply to
diverwoodworker

A little searching will go a long way.

?as_q=bamboo+plywood

Reply to
Abe

Thanks for this searhc that I already ran. Was wondering if anyone knew of a good local resource they have used.

Also, to anyone who might help. I am specifically NOT looking for bamboo floring material.

Reply to
diverwoodworker

I bought some bamboo flooring couple of years ago, was shipped out of Cincinnatti, IIRC. They also carried bamboo paneling. Company was called "Timbergrass". Try a search for bamboo flooring--most companies probably carry a line of panel/sheet material.

Dan

Reply to
d.kessell