Source for 8 inch jointer knives

I am having a devil of a time finding a source for immediate shipment of 8 inch X 1 inch X 0.125 (1/8" thick) jointer knives. Both Amana and Freud make them, but who carries them in stock?
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Don't know about where you live but my local (Boise, ID) sharpening outfit carries Amana stuff and something else (don't remember the name from Minnesota which they say is excellent quality). So check the local sharpening shops, if you have some.

http://www.carbide.com/ will have them but none listed on their site. Call both stores toll free. It's where I go to get my hand saws sharpened. They are also a full service sharpening business with honest prices on USPS priority shipping.
--
Alex
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

www.infinitytools.com has a 3/4". Just curious, what brand of Jointer do you have? Just wondering if the 1" are an odd size for 8" as they have 1" in longer sizes.. Perhaps they'd cut them to 8" for you.
Amana tool has a list of dealers you can try.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I have used global tooling to get a set for a 6" jointer and 15" planer. They ship USPS so I had them in three days. The web address is a bizhosting site so the URL is http://www.globaltooling.bizhosting.com /
Try www.ballewsaw.com - I get most of my router bits, blades and knives from them. Web site isn't the greatest, but the customer service and prices are good.