Source for 6-1/4" fretsaw blades

I bought Garrett Wade's "extra rigid" fretsaw recently, but neglected to buy the coarser blades they had on offer. I live outside the U.S. so to buy the blades from GW would trigger an excessive shipping surcharge.
Does anyone know where, in Canada, one might find 6-1/4" blades at 14tpi or less to fit the Abel 160 saw from GW?
Thanks,
Terry
ue191 wrote:

Lee Valley has some 6" blades at 8tpi. Would they work?
Chris
Chris Friesen wrote::

Thanks, Chris. I'm aware of those, and sent Lee Valley an email a week ago, but they have not responded as yet.
Terry