Sorta OT: having surgery Monday

Page 2 of 2

I've has several hand surgeries including Carpal Tunnel in both wrists -- it was the best surgury I've ever had in terms of fixing the problem.
Good luck.
Norm
Best Wishes Doug. Thanks for all your geek help in the past, and with every hope for a quick and complete recovery.
Cheers
Frank

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 18:25:17 +0000, Doug Miller wrote:
[snip]

Hmmmm, I wonder if my writers cramp problem could be related to this (40 years of keyboarding) or is a result of the occasional numbness in hands and arms from the broken neck and spinal fusion?

Consider yourself joined, hang in, and good luck.
-Doug
--
"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul." - George Bernard Shaw
Doug Miller wrote:

I'm not much for prayer, Doug, but you certainly have my best wishes and hopes for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.
djb
--
"I'm a man, but I can change... If I have to... I guess." -- Red Green

Good luck.
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 18:25:17 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

We're with you Doug.
--
Nahmie
The first myth of management is that management exists.

Thank you.

I could before this problem started. Limited range of motion in the thumb gets in the way.
Doug Miller notes:

Well, how about the banjo, then?
Good luck.
Charlie Self "I am confident that the Republican Party will pick a nominee that will beat Bill Clinton." Dan Quayle
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 18:25:17 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

Doug,
    We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Good luck and speedy recovery!
Doug Miller wrote:

Probably not the best time for me to wonder about this; but do you suppose surgeons are somehow divided into norms and neanders?
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA
JOAT If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them. - Phil Pastoret

I'm on it!
[ God really seems to be answering my prayers for others these days, so expect the best. Me, on the other hand, is pretty damned sure I'm going to get whacked for something soon. :) It's that Catholic upbringing, can't shake it... ]
Better late than never......Best of luck on your surgery....

I feel sorry for you having to have surgery. I was going to have a fistula (dialysis access in the arm) in January. The Dr. got half way into the surgery and my bp dropped to 36/16. I was closed up and surgery would happen another day. Twice after that I was scheduled for surgery but no go. Then finally, I went into surgery and had a graft put in. Later I had to have another surgery because it clotted closed.
-- Woody
Check out my Web Page at:
http://community-1.webtv.net/WoodworkerJoe/WoodworkerJoesInfo
Where you will find:
******** How My Shop Works ******** 5-21-03
* * * Build a $20 DC Separator Can Lid. 1-14-03 * * * DC Relay Box Building Plans. 1-14-03 * * * The Bad Air Your Breath Everyday.1-14-03 * * * What is a Real Woodworker? 2-8-03 * * * Murphy's Woodworking Definitions. 2-8-03 * * * Murphy's Woodworking Laws. 4-6-03 * * * What is the true meaning of life? 1-14-03 * * * Woodworker Shop Signs. 2-8-03