Sorta On Topic, Maybe? Beta-surfing the new site we made...

We recently semi-launched a new web site and it seems to be working great for the most part. I'm looking for some woodworking minded folks to critique it from the following perspectives:
1. Does it work flawlessly in your browser? Particularly, IE, FFox, Chrome, etc. ...I suppose anyone can do this, but I trust you guys.
2. Content errors? See any? Did I call an drill bit a gear, etc?
We are still putting all the nuts and bolts together, but the extra eyes would be appreciated.
I'll also be asking the metalworking group I'm in so if it gets you motivated to think of it as a competition to find stuff faster than them, that's fine. <grin>
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com / Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com VIDEOS:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AutoDrill
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill
V8013-R
It would help if I gave the proper URL!
www.Drill-HQ.com
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com / Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com VIDEOS:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AutoDrill
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill
V8013-R

Yep, it sure looks like you need another web site. You'll know when you've hit the limit when people start dozing off reading your tag line.
comment, I'll mention the following:
1. All my sites are not listed in my signature file
2. This site will possibly become the new flagship site and "replace" most of those listed in my sig since it covers all the equipment listed there when done. It's a consolidation effort.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

Seems ok on Firefox. Like the opening.

The site took several (5-15) seconds to load for me. I guess it's that large slideshow image on the top that took so long. (This is on DSL. I suspect it would still be loading on dial-up.)
Seems to work ok on Seamonkey, but clicking on "products" takes me back to the home page. If that's intentional, I suggest changing that to avoid confusion.
Puckdropper

I took just a quick look, but the web sites worked fine for me using Chrome. I didn't check factbook, twitter or youtube, cuz I never use them.
The link didn't work for me, using IE, but typing Drill-HQ.com in the address bar did work.
*First address given (top of the page)
50 Division Avenue Millington, NJ 07946 Ph. 800 -871-5022 Fax: 908-542- 0242
*Put the phone and fax numbers on their own line.
*That first testimonial is not in quotation marks, so I assume it is not a direct quote. That last sentence needs to be reworded... maybe something like: At your better/excellent prices, we will never buy someone else's used or rebuilt equipment again. The way it is presently worded, it sounds like it is your prices that aren't very good.
*Misspelled word? Cogsdill Deburring Tool AutoDrill has incorporated the lasted drill techniques....
*Should that be ... has incorporated the *latest drill techniques....
I'll check more, later.
Sonny