Sometimes you never know

I had to stop over at one of my wife's friends house this morning to perform a small errand for her. Doing so required me to retrieve some hand tools from her basement. I happened to notice about half a dozen brand new Bessey Bodies half covered with a blanket sitting on a table. I never would have guessed my wife's friend was a closet woodworker. ;-)
Nova wrote:

or closet storage facility until xmas eve...... may have ruined your surprise.
Gary

Even worse yet, they may be for someone else! Greg
Greg O wrote:

That's what I was thinking too. You think you're so clever discovering Santa's hidey hole like that, and then find out that Bill down the street got some new toys for Christmas...