Something I saw in Wood Magazine (question)

I was reading the latest issue tool review where they reviewed the Big Glup. I've already got one but I've not been using it because I couldn't figure out a good way to mount the thing. Well in the picture in that article they have it mounted on an articulated arm. I'm curious where they got the arm from. Looking for the information on line has turned up nothing.
According to the article they got everything from Penn State Industries. The arm is model # DPICKER2
http://www.pennstateind.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Search=DPICKER2&Store_Code=PSI&Screen=PROD&Product_Code=DPICKER2

On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 19:10:04 -0500, dabears525 wrote:

http://www.pennstateind.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Search=DPICKER2&Store_Code=PSI&Screen=PROD&Product_Code=DPICKER2
Be sure to click on the "View Larger" link.

I saw that also and I'm building my own "arm".
Max
Well, I think I'm going to try contacting Penn state and see if I can't persuade them to sell me the arm. and assorted knobs.

I have a couple of old lamps that have spring-loaded articulated "arms" ad a clamp feature to allow fixing it (temporally) to a bench top. I see them often in Thrift Shops and suspect you could pick one up for a dollar or two.
Maybe that's the cheapest way to get "the arm."
http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com/reviews/torquatadustpicker.htm