Something I saw in Wood Magazine (question)

I was reading the latest issue tool review where they reviewed the Big Glup. I've already got one but I've not been using it because I couldn't figure out a good way to mount the thing. Well in the picture in that article they have it mounted on an articulated arm. I'm curious where they got the arm from. Looking for the information on line has turned up nothing.

Reply to
strikerspam

According to the article they got everything from Penn State Industries. The arm is model # DPICKER2

Reply to
dabears525

I saw that also and I'm building my own "arm".

Max

Reply to
Max

Reply to
Warren

I have a couple of old lamps that have spring-loaded articulated "arms" ad a clamp feature to allow fixing it (temporally) to a bench top. I see them often in Thrift Shops and suspect you could pick one up for a dollar or two.

Maybe that's the cheapest way to get "the arm."

Reply to
Hoosierpopi

sure to click on the "View Larger" link.

Reply to
RLM

Reply to
HappyGilmore