Something cute in ABPW

So I posted pics of a Faun who has been sleeping in our yard. First night about 6 foot, last night by a Siberian Elm root in the back 20 foot for the back door. Now be sure to call your spouse over.

Reply to
Markem

I see no attachments. Yes I do see attachments on other posts. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Been fixed, grumbling he said.

Reply to
Markem

What's been fixed?

If you posted the images on a website someplace, then you need to post the link back here so we can access the site.

You cannot attach images directly to a post in rec.woodworking

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Actually you can post attachments to Usenet posts, but many news servers strip them off. I use Eternal September for Usenet access which is a text only server. Occasionally I also use Tera-News for attached binaries, but the free ($10 for life) server doesn't seem to be working for me lately.

Anyway, a link to the picture would be appreciated by many.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Pictures posted on usenet group alt.binaries.woodworking.pictures, thought the subject would have made that apparent.

Reply to
Markem

Does this help:

Sonny

Don't currently have a Usenet server that allows binaries or includes binary groups.

Nice Awwwww! Pictures.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Yep...seems that is the only way I can get to the pictures.

BTW...A few weeks ago I helped run a Soap Box Derby race on a road that run s along one of our Great Lakes. We closed the road to traffic at 9AM. At ab out 9:15 a faun not much bigger than the one in the pictures came up the hi ll from the lake, strolled along the road for a while and then went off int o the woods. We never did see the parents. The faun must have gotten separa ted during the night and was too scared to cross back over until we shut do wn the road.

I like to think we helped a bunch of kids that day, about 80 with two legs and one with four.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Did not forget them server did not like the size, that is the reason for the grumbling.

Reply to
Markem

------------------------------------------------------- Astraweb.com with a $10 sign up takes care of that.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Reply to
Just Wondering

See it now, Cute!

Reply to
Leon

The attached pictures.

A.b.p.woodworking,

correct buy you can where he indicated, Alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Reply to
Leon

Has a sibling too, saw mom feeding #2 this morning.

Reply to
Markem

Do not know, but as of now there are three does with fawns. Soon the crab apples will fall and they will all parade by the front of the house.

Reply to
Markem