Something cute in ABPW

So I posted pics of a Faun who has been sleeping in our yard. First night about 6 foot, last night by a Siberian Elm root in the back 20 foot for the back door. Now be sure to call your spouse over.
On 6/17/2015 1:23 PM, Markem wrote:

I see no attachments. Yes I do see attachments on other posts. ;~)

Been fixed, grumbling he said.
On Wednesday, June 17, 2015 at 3:37:03 PM UTC-4, Markem wrote:

What's been fixed?
If you posted the images on a website someplace, then you need to post the link back here so we can access the site.
You cannot attach images directly to a post in rec.woodworking

Actually you can post attachments to Usenet posts, but many news servers strip them off. I use Eternal September for Usenet access which is a text only server. Occasionally I also use Tera-News for attached binaries, but the free ($10 for life) server doesn't seem to be working for me lately.
Anyway, a link to the picture would be appreciated by many.
On Wednesday, June 17, 2015 at 3:43:09 PM UTC-5, Bob La Londe wrote:

Does this help: http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw/
On Wednesday, June 17, 2015 at 5:15:37 PM UTC-4, Sonny wrote:

Yep...seems that is the only way I can get to the pictures.
BTW...A few weeks ago I helped run a Soap Box Derby race on a road that run s along one of our Great Lakes. We closed the road to traffic at 9AM. At ab out 9:15 a faun not much bigger than the one in the pictures came up the hi ll from the lake, strolled along the road for a while and then went off int o the woods. We never did see the parents. The faun must have gotten separa ted during the night and was too scared to cross back over until we shut do wn the road.
I like to think we helped a bunch of kids that day, about 80 with two legs and one with four.
On Wed, 17 Jun 2015 13:05:58 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

Pictures posted on usenet group alt.binaries.woodworking.pictures, thought the subject would have made that apparent.

Don't currently have a Usenet server that allows binaries or includes binary groups.
Nice Awwwww! Pictures.
"Bob La Londe" wrote:

------------------------------------------------------- Astraweb.com with a $10 sign up takes care of that.
Lew
On Wed, 17 Jun 2015 18:01:15 -0400, "Mike Marlow"

Did not forget them server did not like the size, that is the reason for the grumbling.
On 6/17/2015 3:05 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

The attached pictures.

A.b.p.woodworking,

correct buy you can where he indicated, Alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 6/17/2015 2:37 PM, Markem wrote:

See it now, Cute!

Has a sibling too, saw mom feeding #2 this morning.
On Thu, 18 Jun 2015 23:07:35 -0400, "Mike Marlow"

Do not know, but as of now there are three does with fawns. Soon the crab apples will fall and they will all parade by the front of the house.