Some Random Kitchen Porgress Pics...

Good afternoon everyone,
Here are some random pictures from the last week or so as I work on my parents kitchen,
Installing the tall corner cabinet that the LVT closet slider goes into,
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/katcloset.jpg
(insert closet joke here...)
The conditions my Mom has been cooking in for the last little bit,
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/momcooking.jpg
The other corner before and after lowering the top centre cabinet,
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/secondupper.jpg
Notice I dropped the centre upper 1" just like the other corner.
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/secondcornerdone.jpg
My GF thought it was hilarious when I was upside down in the cabinet laying out for the lazy susan and snapped this photo,
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/upsidedownlayout.jpg
How the kitchen stands right now,
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/rhside.jpg
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/lhside.jpg
Plumber is going to be here today and I will be installing all the lowers today and tomorrow if necessary. I have to get the lowers in by Sunday as the countertop people will be here Monday to make a template for the granite countertop.
Thanks,
David.

You have a winner here, Davis. It is so difficult to find things in the clutter that usually gets under the sink. Your style eliminates the searching and makes thing easy to find. I think I'm going to duplicate it in my house.
I'll report back as soon as my wife sees her new cabinet style. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

I have to agree with Ed. In particular, the lamp under the sink is sheer genius ;-)
Serious comments on abpf.
Greg
David, whenya get her all done, I'm a bettin your momma is gonna wanna kiss you right square on the lips..
Picture that. ;~)
On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 19:07:04 GMT, "David F. Eisan"

Crikey, it's not bad enough boxing up your parents, now you're doing the girlfriend, too? You oughta be ashamed... ;)

You have a -lot- of money tied up in that kitchen, David. So, when are you going to paint it? <bseg>
--
Impeach 'em ALL!