Some people are really just plain stupid

Page 3 of 8
On Jan 8, 7:36 am, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

More appropriately demonstrated by the reelection on the lunatic Bachmann. Franken, not so much.
Add pictures here
✖
On 1/8/2010 8:02 AM, GarageWoodworks wrote:

Irrelevant .... electorate are sheep for the shearing.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Can't comment on that -- don't know anything about Ms. Bachmann. Hard to imagine she's loonier than Franken, though...
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 8, 10:59 am, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

Just for starters:(need more let me know)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bT01mC9xSA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I1ix_82rTw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWV-ZWJCrY8

Add pictures here
✖
On 1/8/2010 10:24 AM, GarageWoodworks wrote:

If she's a politician of any persuasion in this culture, compounding loathsomeness is superfulous ... save your time, breath and fingers.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Like I said... hard to imagine she's loonier than Franken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iapFBzcuTsI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEj7vit4G74

Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 8, 11:54 am, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

Oy vey.
Add pictures here
✖

Loony, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 8, 12:36 pm, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

Fail.
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 8, 11:54 am, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

Was that the best you could find? If it is, not adequate.
Add pictures here
✖

No -- I just couldn't stand listening to Franken any longer.
I didn't see anything in those clips of Bachmann to suggest that she's any more of a lunatic than Tom Tancredo or Howard Dean.
Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 7 Jan 2010 21:11:54 -0800 (PST), the infamous RicodJour

Perhaps he meant for us to infer that the idiots who voted Franken into office are in the lower ranks of IQ.
Franken is another perfect example of the pitfalls of overeducation.
-- We rightly care about the environment. But our neurotic obsession with carbon betrays an inability to distinguish between pollution and the stuff of life itself. --Bret Stephens, WSJ 1/5/10
Add pictures here
✖
On 1/8/2010 12:12 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

How about of bein "educated beyond intelligence"?
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Given that Franken is a Harvard graduate says more about Harvard than Harvard says about him.

Rob Leatham
✖

Perhaps, it has been a very long understanding, I had heard this back in the 70's, that if you got into Harvard you "would" graduate.
Add pictures here
✖
Leon wrote:

I haven't heard that but I have heard that if you get admitted you "will" attend in the sense that they'll find a way to pay for it if you can't.
Add pictures here
✖

The reasoning behing the You Would Graduate is that you had to be decently smart to get in and they wanted bragging rights that all graduated.
Add pictures here
✖
Leon wrote:

Well, Bill Gates didn't get the word.
Add pictures here
✖
rights that all

LOL,, that is ture.... but that was his choice.
Add pictures here
✖

He was probably trying to offset the cost of a wiener vs the cost of the replacement part.
Add pictures here
✖