Some new workshop pics

I am a web designer during the day and keen woodworker by night (usually most of it) the 2 hours sleep and back to the office. So I decided to take a few pics this morning and load them up on my site. If you are interested. http://www.connoraston.com/workshop.asp quite pleased with the stitched panorama.
Regards Connor
Nice shop! I wish I had even half the room you have.
Connor Aston wrote:

"Connor Aston" wrote in message

Nice! Very inviting space, and looks like an inspiring place to work ... you suck on just the space alone!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/05
Connor Aston wrote:

Nice shop indeed. Your web site is well constructed. Found the panorama interesting. Good work all around.     mahalo,     jo4hn