some new CNC technology I don't understand yet

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/retro.wmv

Can see why you don't understand. 90% of he was saying went right over my head. I guess you'd have to be some type of engineer in that line of technology to understand what he was saying. At some points, I was wondering if it was a spoof to confuse people or a real presentation.