Some cool new tools from Milwaukee

Funny...

Just found out a new plunge router from Milwaukee... on the French website... nothing on the US site... They also have a biscuit joiner, and a nice jigsaw...

I uploaded the picture on ABPW since the link doesn't work when pasted...

Weird... and pretty much unfair.

Wally

Reference: Click on the following link. Navigate to "Photos" (on the bottom left) and enjoy all the different tools they and we don't have here.

Wally

Hmmm. I only get one photo (a drill). Can't see how to get more.

[snip]
Reply to
Never Enough Money

Click on "Client" on the upper left. Then you can enter in the catalogue of pictures. Even though it's Milwaukee tools, they don't have the same as what we have here. For example, they have a plunge router but no fixed based router... This is weird because they have a few good ones (BodyGrip) in the US...

Anyway, maybe we'll have them too soon...

Wally

Reply to
Wally