Some CNC stuff (Must be Christmas)

Some people's requests:
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/4060.jpg
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/Douglas.jpg
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/MayanCalender.jpg
Those were fun to do and we got to make a few bucks.
On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 20:00:39 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy

Were all of those made in Corian? I like that 4060. How'd you make the texture on the numbers? Paint and wipe for the color? Cool, IAC.
-- Indifference to evidence: Climate alarmists have become brilliantly adept at changing their terms to suit their convenience. So it's "global warming" when there's a heat wave, but it's "climate change" when there's a cold snap. The earth has registered no discernable warming in the past 10 years: Very well then, they say, natural variability must be the cause. But as for the warming that did occur in the 1980s and 1990s, that plainly was evidence of man-made warming. Am I missing something here? --Brett Stephens, WSJ Opinion 12/09/09