Solid Cherry Chair plans or kits (no windsor chairs)

Could anyone tell me where I could find some plans on building some chairs. Better yet Does anyone know where I could get some solid cherry chair plans?
Thanks Fredd
Fmg wrote:

At the risk of sounding glib, Fredd... ANY chair-plan would work, as long as you built it out of cherry?
R, Actually I'm prefering something like a Carey Dining room chair. See this link: http://www.curranonline.com/careychair.php

Fmg wrote:

That is a nice design. It would look absolutely fabulous in natural cherry.
Cherry explodes when you touch it with stain, btw, it can create a fireball which rivals the Trinity nuclear test. Don't even try it on a sample...*G*

You could do a Taunton Press + chairs search at amazon.com and browse some books there for styles you may be interested. The kind of wood and stain/finish used is personal preference.