Soliciting a little OT humor

Page 3 of 3
Mark wrote:

When I was framing houses, and working with a new guy, there were, of course, times when he would cut a board 1/2" or so short. So he got sent to the tool trailer for the left-handed board stretcher. Later he would come back saying that he couldn't find it ;-), we would send him to ask Barry (our foreman) if it is in his truck. If the guy hadn't figured it out by then, he needed the chewing out from that fiery red-head.