Sold on Zinsser BIN !!!!!

Page 3 of 3

No booth required. See my other post for portables and desktops as well as floor models.
While you read the paper, work on your laptop, or eat breakfast? EVERYONE HAS TIME. _Especially_ if the doctor ordered it.
P.S: I'll develop a waterproof model for the shower. I'll get rich!
-- Make the best use of what is in your power, and take the rest as it happens. -- Epictetus

My daughter had it worse. I built her a frame with 4 fluorescent tubes (growlights? I don't remember) some 18 years ago. Don't know whether it really worked, but it got her out of bed a bit earlier and contemplating the day at college (she was away from home).
--
Best regards
Han

How did you filter out the UV? I didn't hear about these until about a decade ago. http://www.northsolarscreen.com/html/fluorescent.shtml
-- If the only prayer you ever say in your whole life is "thank you," that would suffice. -- Meister Eckhart

No real UV outside the tubes I used.
--
Best regards
Han