Software to determine project layout?

Page 2 of 2

"Joe Barta" wrote in message

Hell, an old girl friend of mine could that ... without using her hands.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

I new a girl that put her cigarettes out bare footed... with out using her hands. :~)
Knew a girl...

Snore. I have 22 years experience with CAD programs, including AutoCAD.
Oups Joe, I'm sorry. I made that look like I directed that to you. I did not get my diploma in Outlook Express.

Now that is impressive.
seems to smell
-