Software

I have been putzing around writing some software to help me out in the shop with materials, parts, and punch lists. It keeps me organized when I head to lumber yard and the shop. I put little projects that I read in the magazines or books so I don't forget them.
Anyway, I thought someone else might get some use out of it. I kept it pretty plain jane so it's easy to use, but it will handle projects up to 5000 different parts (yikes!) I'm looking for $20 to download a copy, but I will continue to keep it updated (which is does in the background like windows) forever as long as someone is interested. Version 1,2,500 it doesn't matter much to me.
Take a look http://www.clardys.com
Thanks Rob
You should have a screenshot of the software on your website.

Best regards
Han
email address is invalid
Good. You're doing it right. Now, if more people would catch on.

But you will notice that he properly responded at the bottom of the top posting.
I like the sig one poster had at one time:
"Because it messes up the continuity of the message.
What's wrong with top posting?
Top posting
What's the biggest problem with messages in Usenet today?"
Kind of summarizes the whole issue right there. My apologies for not knowing who to credit.

Makes perfect sense if you had read the previous message. If you hadn't, all you have to do is look, once, then you're up on the conversation. With bottom (wrong way) posting, every message through the entire thread is a pain in the ass.

I put a screen shot up on the site. I use it constantly with the windows calculator so I show that in the picture as well.
Han wrote- He was part of the Tysabri trial, was very enthusiastic about it and horribly disappointed when Tysabri was taken off the market.
My wife was selected for Ty as well. The big deal about Ty is that it is only taken once a month, where today you choices are taking a shot every day or taking a shot every week, but having the flu 5 out of those 7 days. Needless to say the whole MS community was excited about Ty. I'm not as optimistic as most people are that Ty will return. The clinicals where very public and very disastrous.
But thanks for reading the essay.
robthebuilder wrote:

I just visited the site and didn't see a screenshot. Link?

I didn't either <sad>.

"older" medications. I do think Tysabri will return in some form/regimen, but it will require very intense scrutiny and follow-up. MS is a horrible disease, not in the least because it can be sort of dormant for a long time and then suddenly get much worse, either as an episode or more permanently.
I keep wishing you and your wife all the best. If I were a praying person, I would, so if that helps you, I will.
--
Best regards
Han