Software

Taken from Freeware newsgroup, I don't have a use for it, and have not looked at it.
Subject: Carpentry
Newsgroups: alt.comp.freeware
Jeff, I found this, and thought you might be interested
... a professional tool for serious woodworkers
* Full control over cutting parameters * Merge multiple projects quickly and error free. Easily make large assemblies from many smaller projects. * English or Metric measurements. Any time & any where * Positive or negative trim allowances for automatic nominal part size calculations * Powerful reporting features * Multiple cutting parameters with complete over-ride control * Color coordinated part labels prevents errors * Color layout diagrams
You can check it out at: http://sheetlayout.com /
Larry
This is a pretty good program but does not blend too well with the normal Windows commands and short cuts. Cut List Plus is much more refined and intuitive. FYI I have done some extensive beta testing for Don and a little for Todd.

Hello, You may also like to have a look at our PLUS 2D - Nesting and Panel Optimization software. We believe we achive good utilizations. You can download a demo version from http://www.nirvanatec.com/downloadcenter.html There are also some demo movies available for download.
Welcome any feedback by e-mail. s.shrikanth nirvana technologies
Just wondering, does the software in question here do anything much besides giving an optimum layout for cutting up a sheet of plywood?
No.

Hmmm... link seems good to me?