Soft Wreck vote

Does anyone know when the voting starts for the Soft Wreck?
-Art-

Possibly never. It should be posted in here and in news.announce.newgroups.
Tim Douglass
http://www.DouglassClan.com

I'm not sure about that anymore. It looks like our buddy Vito submitted a 3rd RFD..with a new name. He apparently plans to keep at it.
http://www.uvv.org/cgi-bin/daily_status
news.announce.newgroups Posting Queue Thursday, September 16, 2004
6483 VK` 3rd RFD: rec.woodworking.all-ages
--
Bill

How about rec.woodworking.nine-fingers? Or rec.woodworking.occasional-cuts-and-bruises? Or just get it over and have rec.woodworking.Vito.

Hasn't shown up on my server yet.
Tim Douglass
http://www.DouglassClan.com

It has to be approved by the NAN moderators first. Check the URL above. I also see that the soft wreck website has been updated accordingly.
--
Bill