Reply to
Art Finkelstein

Possibly never. It should be posted in here and in news.announce.newgroups.

Tim Douglass

Tim Douglass wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I'm not sure about that anymore. It looks like our buddy Vito submitted a

3rd RFD..with a new name. He apparently plans to keep at it.

Posting Queue Thursday, September 16, 2004

6483 VK` 3rd RFD: rec.woodworking.all-ages
Reply to
Woodchuck Bill

Woodchuck Bill wrote in news:Xns956721A13F876bswr607h4@130.133.1.4:

How about rec.woodworking.nine-fingers? Or rec.woodworking.occasional-cuts-and-bruises? Or just get it over and have rec.woodworking.Vito.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Hasn't shown up on my server yet.

Tim Douglass

Tim Douglass

Tim Douglass wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

It has to be approved by the NAN moderators first. Check the URL above. I also see that the soft wreck website has been updated accordingly.

Reply to
Woodchuck Bill