Sofa table picture posted in ABPW

I have posted a picture of a Sofa Table that has just been finished. This table was inspired by a sketch that was posted several months ago (sorry I don't remember by who) but please check it out & let me know comments (both good & bad) This is only my second what I consider major project and am very pleased with the outcome.
Thanks, Don M
You should be pleased. It's a beautiful piece.
djb
--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Very nice, what kind of joints?
--
Rumpty

The apron rails and lower stretchers are M&T to the legs, the top is doweled to the legs with wood blocks attaching the apron rails to the top.
Don M.